Toulous Beta Release

My buddy Ryan and I chat quite a bit, and often throw ideas back and forth. One of these ideas was essentially, a simple tool that can be used to re write existing content.

The idea for Toulous was born. I started working on Toulous in August originally - building out a simple landing page to get the ball rolling. The ball didnt roll very far, as it was until November that I finally circled back around to building the core functionality.

After the core was built - it was really buggy. As in, it did not actually work. Sentance replacement was sporadic, and composing documents back together did not work at all.

A few weeks later I was working on a project with Jason at WAIM when I ran into a similar complex data tracking and update scenario. I had an 'aha' moment - and knew exactly how to debug my issues with Toulous.

A few weeknights later - its in a good enough place to call it a 'beta' release. I did a silent release a few weeks ago, and am starting to put the word out on Indiehackers, LinkedIn, and Product Hunt.

Check it out here: https://www.toulous.io/

If you could do us a favor and share it with your friends - that would be awesome.
I have a lot in store for this simple tool - but I figured this was as good a place as any to start.